Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Bienvenue

MISSION STATEMENT
In an tteempt to broaden my scope of growth and experience, I have founded FLASH BULB PHOTOGRAPHY.

Photography is a passion. A passion that propels me to betterr myself and my skills in the field. Many attempt greatness by being ignorant to their failings. It is in my personal opinion that true Greatness is only achieved in the face of failings. If we were all to succeed in all that we do, we would have no means by which to measure success.

My goal with this new endeavor will be to provide Photography services whether for special occasions or for personal needs such as Portraits or events. In the space between such needs, I will create a portfolio in which I can demonstrate the capabilities of FLASH BULB PHOTOGRAPHY.

EQUIPMENT
Nikon D40x
AF-Snikkor 18-55mm GII ED lens
3600 DFNi TTL Dedicated AF Illuminator
Sigma DC 55-200mm Telephoto Lens

No comments: